***IN STORE PICKUP ONLY***
The 3000 Series log splitter is a step up in power and performance over the 2500 Series. Delivering up to 30 tons of perormance with a 12.9 cycle time. Powered by a professional grade Briggs & Stratton XR1150 engine.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter Briggs & Stratton XR1150 Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.